– Successful skills to improve negotiation effectiveness
ContentWe are delighted to announce that the negotiation workshop taught by Robert Bordone, former professor at Harvard Law School and now Senior Fellow there, and assisted by Kyle Glover, former Lecturer on Law at Harvard Law School and a lawyer at Pierce Atwood, LLP in Portland, Maine, is returning in October 2023.
The workshop is based on materials from The Program on Negotiation at Harvard Law School and has been sold out four years in a row in Denmark
For two decades, Bob Bordone was the award-winning lead professor for Harvard Law School’s Spring Negotiation Workshop. Now for the third time in Sweden, participants have the opportunity to learn the latest information, techniques and teaching developed at this world famous institution.
Given the complex and evolving nature of organizations today – the varied and complex legal and contractual issues that arise on a regular basis both internally with staff and management, and externally with suppliers, partners and clients, it is more important that leaders receive formal negotiation instruction.
This intensive two-day course builds upon state-of-the-art concepts and tools for analyzing, preparing for, and conducting negotiations. It offers a unique pedagogy that combines the latest theory with practice and individual skill-building.
The key take-aways for the workshop are:
- The workshop translates the latest in research on negotiation to practice: It’s based on the best and most advanced thinking on the topic
- The workshop gives participants the tools to both do well for themselves in a negotiation while building lasting relationships. SO, it is NOT about beating the other side or winning but rather about mutual gain
- The workshop gives participants tools to continue their learning beyond the two days of the course itself. So we teach you how to improve over time
Participants who enroll in this workshop will learn how to:
- Prepare effectively for negotiation
- Measure success in a negotiation with greater precision
- Manage common barriers to negotiated agreement
- Increase the size of the value “pie” in negotiation
- Build more sustainable relationships with negotiation partners
- Handle difficult negotiators and hard bargainers
- Design a process for managing complex multiparty disputes
- Increase their awareness of how others act in conflict situations
- Enhance their skills of empathy and assertiveness
PurposeAfter completing the workshop you have improved your understanding of negotiation, have reached new heights in preparing and measuring your own skills, developed negotiation strategies and are able to handle conflicts and complex dynamics at the negotiation table. The goal is that you will improve your skills as a negotiator and excel in creating deals, solving complex problems, and building strong relationships.
Target groupThe course is designed for managers, attorneys and others at all levels who want to improve their negotiation skills and develop a more effective set of response
AvbokningsvillkorVid avbokning efter den 12. september 2023 utkrävs avbokningsavgift på SEK 4.995.
Vid avbokning innan 26. september dras 50 % av anmälningsbeloppet
Vid avbokning 26. september eller senare görs inga återbetalningar över huvud taget.
Denna två dagars workshop/kurs är godkänd som obligatorisk fortbildning för advokater.
Vill du veta mer?
Om du har några frågor eller vill veta mer om kursen är du välkommen att kontakta mig.